When should I use an Interactive PDF as a Learning Solution?
There are a number of reasons why you would want to create an iPDF learning solution.
Here are a just a few instances:
- When you don’t want any LMS-dependency, and do not require a scored assessment.
- When you are looking for a quick reference guide or refresher training.
- When you want to share crisp information with senior leadership who are busy around the clock.
- When you have a highly motivated group of learners who are interested in learning new information.
- When you need a quick solution within a short time-frame or go-launch date.
- When you have a limited budget—iPDFs are a much cheaper to develop and deploy than eLearning.
- When you need a supplementary learning solution.